Subject: comment on the LDP MIB requirment

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:26:37 +0200

All,

I had to read back a bit to understand the impact of the input from
Wai Sum and Jerry. The working group last call has ended bu I would
nevertheless like to make this comment:

  - the draft-lai-mpls-mib-rqmts-00.txt includes requirements that
    will make changes to the LDP necessary

- the LDP MIB is based on  the current LDP spec, thus it is my take
   that the draft is outside the scope of the current last call, and
   the authors are advided to take these comments into consideration
   only to the extent they don't involve changes that is not reflected
   the currect LDP version

- on the other hand this discussion is within wg charter, and my
   suggestion is we continue the discussion on the mailing list and
   in Vienna to see if there is support for this draft.

- IF there is interest we adopt the requirment spec as wg doc,
   and decide how we proceed with the extensions and changes necessary
   in the base documents

-- 
/Loa

mobile + 46 739 81 21 64
email: [email-masked]