Subject: Re: Nit in draft-ietf-mpls-tc-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:31:10 -0400

Adrian,

Thank you for the typo.  We just submitted

draft-ietf-mpls-tc-mib-08.txt to fix this.

(IT is the ONLY change from version 7).

    -Joan

At 11:45 AM 6/27/03 -0400, Adrian Farrel wrote: 

<excerpt><fontfamily><param>Courier</param><smaller>No change in
substance.

Just a typo.

</smaller></fontfamily>  

<fontfamily><param>Courier</param><smaller>Adrian

</smaller></fontfamily>  

<fontfamily><param>Courier</param><smaller>          TeHopAddress ::=
TEXTUAL-CONVENTION

             STATUS     current

             DESCRIPTION

                "Denotes a generic Tunnel hop address.

</smaller></fontfamily>  

<fontfamily><param>Courier</param><smaller>                 A
TeHopAddress value is always interpreted within

                 the context of an TeHopAddressType value.  Every

<<                usage of the TeHopInetAddress TEXTUAL-CONVENTION

>                usage of the TeHopAddress TEXTUAL-CONVENTION

                 is required to specify the TeHopAddressType object

                 which provides the context.  It is suggested that

</smaller></fontfamily>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<