Subject: MPLS WG Agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:48:49 -0400

is attached.

...George



MPLS Agenda                     Vienna                     July 15, 2003
========================================================================

Agenda Bashing                                                     5 min

Liaison                              

  Jun Kyun Choi                                                    5 min

    ITU Liaison on Mobile IP services over MPLS
      opticalip.icu.ac.kr/WD21rev_Ymipompls.doc
      opticalip.icu.ac.kr/WD26r1_Liaison_To_IETF_ymipompls.doc

MIBs

  Bert Wijnen, Tom Nadeau, Loa Andersson                          25 min

    - first round of MIBs               
        ftn, ldp, lsr, overview, tc, te, draft-te-link

  Loa Andersson                                                    5 min

    - next set of MIBs

  Wai S Lai                                                       10 min

    Network Management Requirements for MPLS MIBs 
      <draft-lai-mpls-mib-rqmts-00.txt>

Operations and Management

  David Allan                                                     10 min

    The Case for the 'A' Bit in the MPLS and IP PID
      <draft-allan-mpls-a-bit-00.txt>

  George Swallow                                                  10 min

    Label Switched Router Self-Test
      <draft-swallow-mpls-lsr-self-test-01.txt>

MPLS multcast approaches

    Seisho Yasukawa and Rahul Aggarwal                            25 min

      Extended RSVP-TE for Point-to-Multipoint LSP Tunnels
        <draft-yasukawa-mpls-rsvp-p2mp-02.txt>   

      Requirements for Point-to-Multipoint extension to MPLS
        <draft-yasukawa-mpls-p2mp-requirement-00.txt>  

      Establishing Point to Multipoint MPLS TE LSPs
        <draft-raggarwa-mpls-p2mp-te-00.txt>



MPLS Agenda                     Page 2                     July 15, 2003
========================================================================

Traffic Engineering

  J-P Vasseur                                                     10 min

    Definition of an RRO node-id subobject 
      <draft-ietf-mpls-nodeid-subobject-01.txt>
 
    Reoptimization of MPLS TE loosely routed explicit LSPs 
      <draft-vasseur-mpls-loose-path-reopt-02.txt>

Updates on various drafts                                     

  Kireeti Kompella                                                 5 min     

    MTU Signalling Extensions for LDP
      <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mtu-extensions-01.txt>

    Detecting MPLS Data Plane Failures
      <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-03.txt>

  David Allan                                                      5 min

    MPLS Label Distribution Protocol Query Message Description
      <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-09> 

WG status                                                         15 min

    George and Loa

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:36:43 +0100

George,

I can only find draft-swallow-mpls-lsr-self-test-00.txt posted.
Do you have a pointer to draft-swallow-mpls-lsr-self-test-01.txt?

Thanks,
Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "George Swallow" <[email-masked]>

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:08:51 -0400

Sorry -

the -00 version is the current version.  Somehow my NROFF macros
decided to put -01 in the footer which I cut and pasted in the the
agenda without noticing.

...george

========================================================================
George Swallow             Cisco Systems                  (978) 936-1398
                           1414 Massachusetts Avenue
                           Boxborough, MA 01719