Subject: question about draft-ietf-mpls-nodeid-subobject-01.txt

From: Terry Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:01:16 +0800

Hi 
   In  draft-ietf-mpls-nodeid-subobject-01.txt, it states there exist
following flag in RRO. But I can't find in RFC2205,RFC3209 and
draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-fastreroute-03. Where can I find it ?

        Preemption pending: 0x10  
        The preempting node sets this flag if a pending preemption is  
        in progress for the TE LSP. This indicates to the HE of this  
        LSP that it must be re-routed as soon as possible using a make  
        before break.  

Thanks and Regards,
Terry Lee

---

From: "Prabakaran T Sampath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:12:29 +0530

Hi Terry Lee,

Please refer draft-ietf-mpls-soft-preemption-00.txt - Section 4.2
for this "Preemption pending" New flag defined in RRO IPv4/IPv6 Sub-Object.

Thanks and regards,
Prabakaran T.S.
Future Software Limited,
480-481, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 600035, India.
email : [email-masked]
Off Phone: +91-44-24330550 - Extn: 319
--------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Terry Lee
Sent: Thursday, 17 July 2003 3:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: question about draft-ietf-mpls-nodeid-subobject-01.txt

Hi 

        Preemption pending: 0x10  

Thanks and Regards,
Terry Lee

**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com
**********************************************************************

---

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:01:17 +0200

Hi,

>         LSP that it must be re-routed as soon as possible using a make

The preemption pending flag is defined in 
draft-ietf-mpls-soft-preemption-00.txt

JP.