Subject: [Isocore_events] MPLS 2004: October 17-19, 2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:20:18 -0400

Greetings,

We wanted to remind you that there are only a few days left for MPLS 2004
(<http://www.mpls2004.com>) - the premier conference on MPLS & related
technologies. This 7th Annual International Conference is scheduled to be held
from October 17 to 19, 2004 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington D.C.

Conference registration would gain you access to all the keynotes, tutorials,
technical sessions, exhibit hall, and reception banquet. Conference highlights
include:

 - Opening Speech, "Public Policy Considerations Regarding IP-Enabled Services"
by FCC Commissioner K. Abernathy
 - Keynote Speech, "NTT's Vision for the Future Network" by T. Okada, VP,
Executive Director of NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories
 - Two Discussion Panels:
    * Service Providers Panel: Inter-Carrier MPLS Issues
    * Vendors Panel: Vendors' Perspective on MPLS
 - Tutorial Sessions by Industry Leading Experts
 - On-site Live Demonstration of Inter-AS Layer 2 VPN Deployment
 - 5th Public Interoperability Demonstration (Wednesday, October 20) at Isocore
Internetworking Lab
 - Exhibits by over 30 vendors and service providers in the industry

For details on the program, please visit <http://www.mpls2004.com/program.htm>.

Visit <http://www.mpls2004.com/registration.htm> to register NOW!

Thank you.

Regards,
Kavita

_______________________________________________
Isocore_events mailing list
http://www.isocore.com

To unsubscribe, send email to [email-masked]