Subject: [mpls] Authentication to validate MPLS ping request

From: "Khan, Amjad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:12:47 +0100

Hi,
Is there any mechanism to protect the MPLS ping requests? Any authentication
mechanism on the udp port 3503.

Thanks,
Amjad

**********************************************************************
This e-mail message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and contains information which is or may be
confidential, non-public or legally privileged. Any dissemination or
distribution of this message other than to its intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose 
the contents to any other person. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us by email to [email-masked] immediately and delete the
original message and all copies from all locations in your computer systems.

This e-mail has been swept by Mailsweeper TM for viruses. However, FLAG
Telecom cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a
result of software viruses.
**********************************************************************

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls