Subject: [mpls] agenda for wg meeting in Dallas

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:23:24 +0100

Working group,

we will have a working group meeting in Dallas, it is time to
start getting the agenda together. We clearly expect discussion
on the multicast drafts.

Please send request for agenda slots to the working group chairs.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls