Subject: [mpls] Last Call: 'LDP Specification' to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 15:04:22 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'LDP Specification '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3036bis-03.txt> as a Draft Standard
- 'Experience with the LDP protocol '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-experience-00.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'LDP Implementation Survey Results '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-survey2002-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-02-20.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3036bis-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-experience-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-survey2002-00.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-survey2002-00.txt

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls