Subject: [mpls] Three new wg documents

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:20:20 +0100

All,

we have three outstanding requests for documents to be accepted
as working group docuements. We have enough a rough consensus for
all of them. They are:

draft-raggarwa-mpls-ldp-upstream-00
draft-raggarwa-mpls-rsvp-upstream-00
draft-minei-wijnands-mpls-ldp-p2mp-00

Could the authors please publish (if at all possible) them as
follows

draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-upstream-00.txt  - (Rahul)
draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-upstream-00.txt - (Rahul)
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-p2mp-00.txt      - (Ina/Ice)

As you can see from the following excerpt below this is quite close
to the cut off date:

"All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
February 27th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday,
February 20th at 9:00 AM ET."

/Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls