Subject: [mpls] RFC 4377 on Operations and Management (OAM) Requirements for Multi-Protocol Label Switched (MPLS) Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:28:34 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4377

        Title:      Operations and Management (OAM) Requirements 
                    for Multi-Protocol Label Switched (MPLS) Networks 
        Author:     T. Nadeau,  M. Morrow, G. Swallow,  D. Allan, 
                    S. Matsushima
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 31889
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-oam-requirements-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4377.txt

This document specifies Operations and Management (OAM) requirements
for Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), as well as for applications
of MPLS, such as pseudo-wire voice and virtual private network
services.  These requirements have been gathered from network
operators who have extensive experience deploying MPLS networks.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4377

        Title:      Operations and Management (OAM) Requirements 
                    for Multi-Protocol Label Switched (MPLS) Networks 
        Author:     T. Nadeau,  M. Morrow, G. Swallow,  D. Allan, 
                    S. Matsushima
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 31889
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-oam-requirements-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4377.txt

This document specifies Operations and Management (OAM) requirements
for Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), as well as for applications
of MPLS, such as pseudo-wire voice and virtual private network
services.  These requirements have been gathered from network
operators who have extensive experience deploying MPLS networks.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls