Subject: [mpls] implementation poll on draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:28:40 +0200

All,

we are considering sending draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06 to
the IESG to be reviewed to become an RFC on the standards track.
To that end we need to know of existing implementations, could
you please respond to the wg co-chairs if you have an implementation
of the draft.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls