Subject: [mpls] new liaison statement from SG

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:28:34 +0200

Working group,

we have received a new liaison statement from SG 15 of ITU-T.

It is a response to our request on requirements for T-MPLS.

Please find it in the liaison tracker:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=265

The liaison is for comments and addressed to IETF and the pwe3,
ccamp and mpls working groups. Working group chairs will compile
the response and comments in the liaison are welcome on this list.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls