Subject: [mpls] Making draft-davie-ecn-mpls a TSVWG item

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 02:48:11 -0800

Hi,
(BCC MPLS for information)

Based on feedback from the TSVWG session in San Diego we think there is 
consensus on adopting draft-davie-ecn-mpls as a TSVWG work item. We are 
hereby confirming this consensus on the list. If you have an opinion 
please state it.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
TSVWG chair

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls