Subject: [mpls] ITU-T reply to PWE3/MPLS liaison requesting delay in publishing G.8113/4

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:51:52 +0000

We received the following response from Brian Moore re our
liaison recommending the delay of publication of G.8113/4
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file503.txt

CC: "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]>, "Stewart Bryant" <[email-masked]>, 
"Danny McPherson" <[email-masked]>, "George Swallow \(swallow\)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>, "David Ward" 
<[email-masked]>, "Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>, "Jari Arkko" 
<[email-masked]>, "Russ Housley" <[email-masked]>, "Olaf M. 
Kolkman" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Subject:	Re: Recommendation to delay approval of Y.1372/G.8113 and Y.1373/G.8114

Date:	Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:05:42 -0000

To:	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

From:	"Brian Moore" <[email-masked]>

Dear Stewart,
I will issue this as an Incoming Liaison for the Study Group 13 meeting in
January. The decision on the Recommendations will
be taken in the meeting by the ITU-T sector members and member states based
upon consideration of the input documents, including liaison statements.
Regards,
Brian.

This text is on the ietf liaison page at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file504.txt

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls