Subject: [mpls] LDP Hello for IPv6

From: "Vishwas Manral" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:44:38 -0800

Hi,

I had an issue regarding how hellos need to be sent and received in
the dual stack case for LDP. Should we send out Hello's from both the
sockets to all Router address for IPv4 as well as IPv6?

What needs to be done if we receive Hello's on both sockets?

For BGP we use the address configured for the peer, but LDP Hello's
are themselves discovery mechanisms.

Thanks,
Vishwas

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Vishwas Manral" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:45:48 -0800

Sending again as I didn't get a response from anyone and could have
possibly used the wrong address.
===============================================================

Hi,

Thanks,
Vishwas