Subject: [mpls] wg version of the CoS Field draft uploaded

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:48:17 +0200

All,

I've updated and uploaded a new version of a draft that now is
called:

draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def (earlier draft-andersson-mpls-expbits-def)

The changes from the earlier version:

"EXP bits" has been renamed "EXP field", and "CoS bits" has been renamed
"CoS field" according to the discussion on the mpls mailing list.

The document (title) has been renamed to:
"EXP field" renamed to "CoS Field"

There are a couple of things that needs to done to this ID before
we can progress it:

1. A proper abstract needs to be added
2. We need to decide what the field should be called - I've used
    "CoS Field" as a placeholder, but for my part I think we could
    stay with that name. If you have better ideas please let me
    know.
3. The IANA section needs to be considered, personally I think it
    should say just "There are no IANA actions requested in this
    document".

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls