Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : "EXP field" renamed to "CoS Field"
	Author(s)       : L. Andersson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-05-19

-

Table of Contents

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls