Subject: [mpls] search for mpls implementations under Linux Routers

From: "Jesús Nubiola" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:16:31 +0200

Hello,

I am searching for commercial implementations of MPLS control plane and MPLS
forwarding plane (or if it's possible to connect to MPLs for linux data
plane) software. My purpose is to implement it in a Linux router and gives
it MPLS-TE aware with RVP-TE.
Right now I have found Data connection (www.*dataconnection*.com), ip
infusion (http://www.ipinfusion.com/), Next Hop (http://www.nexthop.com/)
and Aricent (http://www.aricent.com/).

Do you know any more?

Thanks in advance
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: "Jesús Nubiola" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:14:34 +0200

Hello,

Do you know any more?

Thanks in advance