Subject: [mpls] MPLS implementation on Linux

From: "David Martínez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:41:51 +0200

Hello everybody!

First of all, i have to tell that i am newbie on MPLS and i would
appreciate any suggestion or help about the topic.
I am trying to implement MPLS 1.950 as in the guide
http://www.elcom.pub.ro/~adrian.popa/mpls-linux/mpls-linux-docs/1-3-installation.html
I am using Kubuntu 7.10 (kernel 2.6.22-14) and i am trying to compile
linux kernel 2.6.15.1 (after being patched for MPLS 1.950). For doing
the compilation i have followed a lot of "how to compile" found on the
Internet but finally nothing worked out, giving all kind of errors and
warnings. I also tried to modify the gcc version and compile other
MPLS-patched kernel versions obtaining the same result.

I am really frustrated about this and i would like to know which
method you used for implementing MPLS on Linux, which guide you
followed, or which Linux distribution.

Thank you very much in advance,

David
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls