Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDP extension for Inter-Area LSP
	Author(s)	: B. Decraene
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea-04.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-6-18
	
To facilitate the establishment of Label Switched Paths (LSP) that 
   would span multiple IGP areas in a given Autonomous System (AS), this 
   document describes a new optional Longest Match Label Mapping 
   Procedure for the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP). 
    
   This procedure allows the use of a label if the Forwarding 
   Equivalence Class (FEC) Element matches an entry in the routing table 
   (RIB). Matching is defined by an IP longest match search and does not 
   mandate an exact match.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls