Subject: [mpls] draft-bryant-jwt-mplstp-report-00

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:00:35 +0100

This draft embeds the JWT report (a ppt slide set) into a candidate RFC.

The background material and introduction to the slides were written by Lao
and myself, and we would appreciate review feedback before we progress the
work.

The slides themselves are the report of the JWT, and as such we are
unable to make any edits to those.

Regards

Stewart

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-bryant-jwt-mplstp-report-00
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:33:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new version of I-D, draft-bryant-jwt-mplstp-report-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Stewart Bryant and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-bryant-jwt-mplstp-report
Revision:	 00
Title:		 JWT Report on MPLS Architectural Considerations for a Transport Profile
Creation_date:	 2008-06-20
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
This RFC archives the report of the IETF - ITU-T Jooint Working Team
(JWT) on the application of MPLS to Transport Networks.  The JWT
recommended of Option 1: The IETF and the ITU-T jointly agree to work
together and bring transport requirements into the IETF and extend
IETF MPLS forwarding, OAM, survivability, network management and
control plane protocols to meet those requirements through the IETF
Standards Process.  There are two versions of this RFC.  An ASCII
version that contains a summary of the slides and a pdf version that
contains the summary and a copy of the slides.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls