Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 22:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP End-of-LIB
	Author(s)       : R. Asati, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-07-06

There are situations following LDP session establishment where it
 
would be useful for an LDP speaker to know when its peer has 
advertised all of its labels.  These include session establishment 
when LDP-IGP sync is in use, as well as session re-establishment 
following loss of an LDP session when LDP graceful restart is in use.  
The LDP specification [RFC5036] provides no mechanism for an LDP 
speaker to notify a peer when it has completed its initial label 
advertisements to that peer.  This document specifies means for an 
LDP speaker to signal completion of its initial label advertisements 
following session establishment. 

Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and 
server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls