Subject: [mpls] MPLS 2008 to take place in October 19-22, 2008 in Washington, DC (www.mpls2008.com)

From: Raymond Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:00:31 +0100

MPLS 2008 to take place in October 19-22, 2008 in Washington, DC
(www.mpls2008.com <http://www.mpls2008.com> )

MPLS2008, the 11th annual International Conference on MPLS and Related
Technologies, and the major event in next generation Internet will be held
October 19-22 in Washington, DC.  This will be followed by a public Interop
demo on October 23 at Isocore facilities. The full program is available at
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2008/program/technical_sessions.htm .  MPLS 2008
will include an extensive four day program that consists of tutorials,
technical sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at
this year¹s conference include: MPLS applicability in transport, Carrier
Ethernet deployments and experiences, IPv6 transition, Multicast over
Ethernet and MPLS, Mobile and Wireless backhaul, Content Delivery,
Resiliency, and OAM aspects. Registration for MPLS2008 is open now at
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2008/registration/attendees.htm. The rooms are
limited and hotel reservations can be made at:
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2008/hotel.htm. A public interop demo is also
scheduled with the conference - http://www.mpls2008.com/program/inter_op.htm
 <http://www.mpls2008.com/program/inter_op.htm>
<http://www.mpls2008.com/program/inter_op.htm>
We look forward to seeing at the conference!

Regards,
Raymond

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls