Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-remote-lsp-ping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy LSP Ping
	Author(s)       : G. Swallow, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-remote-lsp-ping-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines a means of remotely initiating Multiprocal

Label Switched Protocol Pings on Label Switched Paths.  A proxy

ping request is sent to any Label Switching Routers along a Label

Switched Path.  The primary motivations for this facility are

first to limit the number of messages and related processing when

using LSP Ping in large Point-to-Multipoint LSPs, and second to

enable leaf to root tracing.Contents

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-remote-lsp-ping-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls