Subject: Intrested in you.

From: "suzy isaac" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:15:31 +0200

Intrested in you.
I'm Miss Suzy Isaac, i slim in staure above all i like being
honesty,trusted, sincere. I have gonne through your porfiles, it interest me
to know you more, and I hope to use this opportunity to explain myself a
little about me, i am  fair in complexsion,5.9fit tall, 44kg. I wish you to
write me through id ([email-masked]). also i will send you my
picture after hearing from you. Somethings I like to do in my spare time are
gardening, home improvement projects, camping, bicycling in the park,
backyard bar-b-ques, moon-lite walks on the beach, preparing candle-lite
dinners for someone special, sending flowers to someone special for some
reasons, sitting and watching the sun set with someone special, and cuddling
in front of a fire with someone special. I enjoy cooking, gardening, playing
billards, darts, dinning out, going to the cinama, traveling and
site-seeing, museums, and concerts. I like almost any kind of music, but I
think my favourite is instrumental jazz. i will tell you more about myself
again in my next mail dear and hope to hear from you soon.
Love From,
Mis Suzy Isaac,