Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Management Information Base for Fast Reroute
	Author(s)	: R. Cetin, T. Nadeau, K. Koushik
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-09.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2008-6-27
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base
    for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
    In particular, it describes managed objects used to support two  fast reroute (FRR) methods for Multiprotocol Label Switching
    (MPLS) based traffic engineering (TE). The two methods are 
    one-to-one backup method and facility backup method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-fastreroute-mib-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls