Subject: [mpls] mpls wg agenda for Dublin

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:59:24 +0200

All,

I've just uploaded a preliminary agenda for the MPLS wg meeting in
Dublin.

First: I've a strong feeling that I dropped one request for an agenda
slot, so could all of you who have requested  slots check if it got
on the the agenda.

Second: Pleas note that the agenda covers both MPLS wg meetings in
Dublin, Monday morning (the "traditional" wg meeting) and Wednesday
(the meeting on MPLS-TP). Though this meeting is formally a MPLS
wg meeting, since the focus is MPLS-TP it is from very important
aspects a joint meeting with pwe3, ccamp and l2vpn, this mails is
therefore sent to these working groups as well.

The agenda is available at;

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/mpls.txt

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls