Subject: [mpls] the version of draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def-03 that just has been updated ...

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:06:43 +0200

... addresses all the last call comments.

- I've added new test that explicitly updates the Figure 1 in rfc 3032
- I've added an updates field in the header (didn't know that that was
    possible for IDs), but worked just fine
- added the three RFCs that are explicitly changed by this document to
    the update tag
- also added all the RFC that I could find that reference the EXP filed
    (thanks Adrian to help finding them)
- added a "blanket paragraph" that says that any RFCs the earlier been
    referencing the EXP field form now on will be referencing the
    CoS field

With that I think this is ready to become a RFC on the standards track.

Could my co-chair please fill in the right information in the right
form and send it to the IESG for review.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:40:14 +0200

All,

a couple of things happened that effects this document

- I received a number of good comments after the last call, I will
   update and republish
- I talked to one of the tsvwg chairs and we agreed that it was a
   good idea to last call it in the tsvwg also, since we update their
   RFCs
- our ADs included this as one of the mpls-tp documents, so I will
   treat accordingly, thus the last call will include mpls ccamp, pwe3
   and l2vpn in the IETF and some group on the ITU-T side (need to
   confirm where to send it).
- this document will be a test case on including ITU-T in wg last
   calls. They are supposed to respond with a liaison as an organization,
   but we might also see individual ITU-T participants respond to our
   mailing-lists.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson