Subject: [mpls] implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-03.txt??

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:23:56 +0200

All,

we are preparing to send draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-03.txt
to the IESG to be reviewed as an RFC on the standards track.
We would like to know if there are any implementations of this
specification.

Please respond to the wg chairs.

Loa and George

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls