Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Link-Type sub-TLV to convey the number of Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths signalled with zero reserved bandwidth across a link
	Author(s)       : J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-12.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-09-01

Several Link-type sub-Type-Lenght-Values (sub-TLVs) have been defined
for Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Intermediate System to
Intermediate System (IS-IS) in the context of Multiprotocol Label
Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) in order to advertise some
link characteristics such as the available bandwidth, traffic
engineering metric, administrative group and so on.  By making
statistical assumptions about the aggregated traffic carried onto a
set of TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs) signalled with zero bandwith
(referred to as unconstrained TE LSP in this document), and with the
knowledge of the number of unconstrained TE LSPs signalled across a
link, algorithms can be designed to load balance (existing or newly
configured) unconstrained TE LSP across a set of equal cost paths.
This requires knowledge of the number of unconstrained TE LSPs
signalled across a link.  This document specifies a new Link-type
Traffic Engineering sub-TLV used to advertise the number of
unconstrained TE LSP(s) signalled across a link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls