Subject: Greetings From London,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:38:36 +0200

Greetings From London,

Hope all is well? I am Mrs. Mariyam Khammas from Iraq ; it is my pleasure
to write to you in respect of my family present situation in United Kingdom
receiving treatment after my family house had been hit by suicide bomber
in Baqubah  Iraq  . I have read your profile and we wish to go into partnership
with you. I shall give you my details and all you need to know about this
partnership immediately I hear from you since I cannot be able to give you
more details due to the current situation in the refugee camp. I am currently
living in United Kingdom  as a refugee with one of my surviving child due
to the ongoing violence in my country. Below is an attachment of I and my
only son in the hospital receiving treatment in hospital  but my husband
with two of my children do not survived the attack. For further details I
can be contacted on this mail:[email-masked]

Best Regards

Mrs. Mariyam Khammas

______________________________________
Velká soutěž o bomba ceny! Vyhrajte letenky, zájezdy, kosmetiku a batohy
s pracovním portálem CVOnline.

http://ad-sc.tiscali.com/adclick/CID=000300120000000000000000/SITE=CZ.TISCALI/AREA=NEWSLETTER.HOME/POS=L3