Subject: [mpls] [Fwd: [mpls-tp] poll on making draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-07.txt a working group draft]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:21:17 +0200

Working Group,

by mistake I sent this tot the mpls-tp list twice, and not to the
mpls mailing list.

It is intended for mpls working group also.

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [mpls-tp] poll on making 
draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-07.txt a working group draft
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:49:03 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 	[email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]

Working Group,

the authors of draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-07.txt have
asked that the draft is adopted as an mpls working group document.

This mail starts a two week poll on making the draft a working group
document. Send a mail to the [email-masked] mailing list, indicating
"yes/support" or "no/do not support".

Comments on the content should be sent to the same mailing list with
a different subject line.

The poll ends Fri Oct 30.

Loa and George
MPLS working group co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13
_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: "Shahram Davari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:39:56 -0700

Support. 

-Shahram

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 3:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] [Fwd: [mpls-tp] poll on making draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-07.txt a working group draft]

Working Group,

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------

Working Group,

Loa and George

-- 

-- 

mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls