Subject: [mpls] wg last call on ldp and rsvp-te drafts on upstream label allocation

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:42:25 +0200

Working group,

this mail starts a two week working group last call on

   draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-upstream-04
   draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-upstream-04

The working gorup last call ends on Mon Nov 2 - 2009.

Please send your comments to the mpls working group mailing
list ([email-masked]).

Loa and George

PS

we are aware of that the IETF nits tool generates a couple of errors
warnings and comments. There is no need to re-report those, will be
taken care of when then document is updated.

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13