Subject: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-05.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 19:12:56 +0100

All,

this is to start a two week mpls  working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-05.txt.

Please review and send your comments to the [email-masked] mailing list.
Please do not copy the other mailing lists this working group last call
is announced on.

The working group last call ends March 19th.

Loa and George

--

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:24:39 +0100

All,

it has been pointed out that I made the when starting the mpls
working group call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-05.txt
in not copying the mpls-tp list.

Sorry if it caused any confusion.

This working group last call is therefore extended to April 1st, 2001.

/Loa

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///
   phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
           +46 767 72 92 13

   email:  [email-masked]
           [email-masked]