Subject: [mpls] mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP leaf discovery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:51:59 +0800

Hi, all MPLS experts
We submit a new draft to deal with the problem of mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP 
LSP sharing among various applications, e.g, P2MP PW 
[I-D.draft-martini-pwe3-p2mp-pw], VPLS multicast 
[I-D.draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast], L3VPN multicast 
[I-D.draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast] and etc. 

Any comments are welcome, thank you.

Abstract
This document describes a mechanism for an mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP root 
node to discover the leaf nodes information.  This allows the root node 
gets the full information of the leaf node for one specified P2MP/MP2MP 
LSP.  Such kind of function provides a general method for mLDP based 
P2MP/MP2MP LSP leaf node discovery, which will be used for 
multiplexing/aggregation by various mLDP applications, e.g, P2MP PW 
[I-D.draft-martini-pwe3-p2mp-pw], VPLS multicast 
[I-D.draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast], L3VPN multicast 
[I-D.draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast] and etc.

Draft link: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-00

Best Regards
Lizhong Jin

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.