Subject: [mpls] [mpls-tp] A new ID draft-ji-mpls-tp-bidirectional-label-00

From: Du Zongpeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:37:24 +0800

Dear MPLS WG:

Please be aware that we submitted a new WG document,

Bidirectional Label Assignment in MPLS-TP
draft-ji-mpls-tp-bidirectional-label-00
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ji-mpls-tp-bidirectional-label-00.txt

Abstract
This document describes a new mechanism for the label allocation of
co-routed bidirectional point-to-point paths in MPLS Transport Profile
(MPLS-TP) networks, which is called the bidirectional label allocation
mechanism. The nodes on co-routed bidirectional point-to- point paths will
not need to record the label pairing relationship of the forward and the
backward directions in this mechanism because the labels are symmetrical. In
addition, the compression of the LIB becomes possible because of the
existing of symmetrical elements.

We would appreciate reviews and comments for our document.

Best Regards

Zongpeng Du

==============================================
Zongpeng Du
BUPT
Address: P.O.Box 90, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
No.10, Xitucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China, 100876
Tel: +86-010-62282905-807
==============================================