Subject: [mpls] MPLS 2010 Conference - Call for Presentation Abstracts Extended

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:44:44 -0400

Note that the deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to April 30.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 7:39 PM
Subject: MPLS 2010 Conference - Call for Presentation Abstracts
To: [email-masked]

The MPLS 2010 International Conference, the 13th Annual International
Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies, will be held October 24 -
27, 2010, in Washington, DC. The Technical Program Committee is
soliciting abstracts summarizing a proposed presentation representing
original/unpublished work covering cutting-edge topics.

Presentations covering new technologies and operational experience are
solicited from network equipment vendors, service/transport providers,
government agencies, the research community, and enterprise users.

The deadline for submission of presentation proposals is April 23, 2010.

If you want further information on MPLS 2010 or want to submit a
presentation abstract, please see the following URL:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2010/call_for_papers/cfp.htm

Many of these topics have been of interest to members of the MPLS WG
in the past, and several people active in the working group have been
presenters at past events.

Regards and thanks,
Andy Malis
Co-chair, Technical Program Committee - MPLS 2010 Conference