Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mechanism for performing LSP-Ping over MPLS tunnels
	Author(s)       : N. Bahadur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-05-26

This document describes methods for performing lsp-ping traceroute
over mpls tunnels and for traceroute of stitched mpls LSPs.  The
techniques outlined in RFC 4379 are insufficient to perform
traceroute FEC validation and path discovery for a LSP that goes over
other mpls tunnels or for a stitched LSP.  This document describes
enhancements to the downstream-mapping TLV (defined in RFC 4379).
These enhancements along with other procedures outlined in this
document can be used to trace such LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-enhanced-dsmap-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Nitin Bahadur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:08:59 -0700

This is just a refresh...the draft will be going to last-call soon.

NItin