Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Thesaurus for the Terminology used in Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) drafts/RFCs and ITU-T's Transport Network Recommendations.
	Author(s)       : N. Sprecher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-05-18

MPLS-TP is based on a profile of the MPLS and PW procedures as
specified in the MPLS-TE and (MS-)PW architectures developed by the
IETF.  The ITU-T has specified a Transport Network architecture.

This document provides a thesaurus for the interpretation of MPLS-TP

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.