Subject: [mpls] Last Call: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane (MPLS Transport Profile Data Plane Architecture) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG 
(mpls) to consider the following document:

- 'MPLS Transport Profile Data Plane Architecture '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-06-14. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=19671&rfc_flag=0

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:37:04 +0800

hi,all editors
About section 3.2 , there is the following paragraph:
"   If the section is an LSP, this information MAY be implied by
   the LSP label or, if the LSP payload is MPLS-labeled, by the setting
   of the S bit.  Additional labels MAY also be used if necessary to
   distinguish different payload types"
IMO, if the client traffic of section layer is MPLS-labeled, the S bit of
section label must be set 1. 
if my understanding is true, maybe violate MPLS-TP framework?
in my memory,only S bit of the lowest label should be set 1 in MPLS Label 
stack,
there can be only one S-bit set in a label stack.

maybe i  misunderstand the sentence? I hope it can clarify this paragragh 
clearly.

best regards
liu

The IESG <[email-masked]> 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2010-06-01 06:27
请答复 给
[email-masked]

收件人
IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
抄送
[email-masked], [email-masked]
主题
[mpls] Last Call: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane (MPLS Transport Profile 
Data Plane Architecture) to Proposed Standard

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.