Subject: [mpls] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Fault Management OAM
	Author(s)       : G. Swallow, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This draft specifies OAM messages to indicate service disruptive
conditions for MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Label Switched Paths
(LSPs).  The notification mechanism employs a generic method for a
service disruptive condition to be communicated to a Maintenance End
Point (MEP).  An MPLS Operation, Administration, and Maintenance
(OAM) channel is defined along with messages to communicate various
types of service disruptive conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.