Subject: [mpls] (no subject)

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:32:52 +0200

As a member of the Operations Directorate I was  asked to review
the following draft which is in IETF last call for it's operational  
impact.

IETF Last Call:
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-upstream-08.txt

- As far as I can tell, I see no speical operational impact.
  I think that an operator does not have to configure anything for this
  new protocol. If an operator does have to configure anything, then 
  such is not clear from the document.

- Editorial nit, Bottom of page 4:

   transmission and ignored on receipt. The Upstream Label Assignment
   Capability Parameter MUST be carried only LDP initialization messages
   and MUST be ignored if received in LDP Capability messages.

   s/only LDP/only by LPD/    or maybe   s/only LDP/only in LDP/

Bert Wijnen
p.s. I am not subscribed to the mpls mailing list