Subject: [mpls] Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for IETF 79

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:48:03 +0200

MPLS working group,

please consider this information from the Internet-Drafts Administrator.

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for IETF 79
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:03:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for IETF 79 in Beijing,
China

* Monday, October 18, 2010 (17:00 PT; 24:00 UTC):
Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft Submissions.

As always, all initial submissions with a filename beginning with
"draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate working group chair
before they can be processed or announced.

* Monday, October 25 (17:00 PT; 24:00 UTC):
Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) Internet-Draft
Submissions.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff
dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or
announced until on or after Monday, November 8, when Internet-Draft
posting resumes. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit.

The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for
IETF 79 can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html#IETF79

The Internet-Draft submission tool can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13