Subject: [mpls] Draft : Draft revised Recommendation G.8110.1 [Ref 044.02]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:57:42 +0000

I propose to send the following Liaison Response to the ITU-T on Friday 
14th January and am posting it to the MPLS WG list for review.

========

Response to
Draft revised Recommendation G.8110.1 [Ref 044.02]

From: IETF Liaison to ITU-T on MPLS [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: Greg Jones, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
[email-masked], [email-masked]
[email-masked], [email-masked]
[email-masked], [email-masked]

For Information

The MPLS Working Group regrets that due to the numerous holidays since 
re received this liaison, we have not yet been able to review this this 
revised version of Draft Recommendation G.8110.1.

We will review it and liaison comment before the February ITU-T SG15 
Plenary Meeting.

========