Subject: [mpls] Draft: Response to Review of MPLS Transport Profile User-to-Network and Network-to-Network Interfaces (ref #041.03)

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:50:13 +0000

I propose to send the following Liaison Response to the ITU-T on Friday 
14th January and am posting it to the MPLS WG list for review.

Stewart

=======

Response to Review of MPLS Transport Profile User-to-Network and 
Network-to-Network Interfaces (ref #041.03)

Submission Date:2010-12-03
From: IETF Liaison to ITU-T on MPLS [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
CC: Greg Jones <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked], 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked], 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

For Information

Thank you for your review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-uni-nni-00.txt.

The proposed change has been made to revision 
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-uni-nni-02.txt. The IETF last call completed on this 
document on 23rd December 2010, and document is scheduled for IESG 
review on 20th January 2011.

=======