Subject: [mpls] Draft: Response to Comments on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-03 [Ref # 046.03]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:52:07 +0000

I propose to send the following Liaison Response to the ITU-T on Friday 
14th January and am posting it to the MPLS WG list for review.

==========

Response to Comments on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-03 [Ref # 046.03]

From: IETF Liaison to ITU-T on MPLS [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
CC: Greg Jones <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked], 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

For Information

Thank you for your review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-03.

  Your comments have been passed to the authors who will either address 
them in the text or lead discussions on the MPLS mailing lists as 
appropriate.

We will notify you when a new revision of the draft is available.

===========