Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 03:45:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Thesaurus for the Terminology used in Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) drafts/RFCs and ITU-T's Transport Network Recommendations.
	Author(s)       : Huub van Helvoort
                          Loa Andersson
                          Nurit Sprecher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   MPLS-TP is based on a profile of the MPLS and PW procedures as
   specified in the MPLS-TE and (MS-)PW architectures developed by the
   IETF.  The ITU-T has specified a Transport Network architecture.

   This document provides a thesaurus for the interpretation of MPLS-TP
   terminology within the context of the ITU-T Transport Network
   recommendations.

   It is important to note that MPLS-TP is applicable in a wider set of
   contexts than just Transport Networks.  The definitions presented in
   this document do not provide exclusive nor complete interpretations
   of MPLS-TP concepts.  This document simply allows the MPLS-TP terms
   to be applied within the Transport Network context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 17:27:53 +0200

Hello,

I have submitted version 11 of the Rosetta Stom=ne draft.
I have added definition of protection priority as requested
by WG chair.
There were no further comments in the last few month, so it
may be ready for WG last call.

Best regards, Huub.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11.txt
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 03:45:49 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Thesaurus for the Terminology used in Multiprotocol 
Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) drafts/RFCs and ITU-T's 
Transport Network Recommendations.
	Author(s)       : Huub van Helvoort
                           Loa Andersson
                           Nurit Sprecher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls