Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11.txt

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:40:26 +0000

Working Group and authors;

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11.txt and the 
working group chairs are working to prepare the draft for working
group last call.

Before starting the working group last call we first are issuing a 
poll to check whether there is IPR on the document that needs to be 
disclosed. This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to 
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11.txt?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details.)

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
--

---

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:53:24 +0000

I am not aware of a related IPR.
Best regards,
Nurit

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Ross Callon
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 5:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-11.txt

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
-- 

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:24:40 +0200

I am not aware of any IPR.

Regards, Huub.

============

-- 
*****************************************************************
               请记住，你是独一无二的，就像其他每一个人一样

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:19:35 +0200

Ross,

I'm not aware of any IPRs for this documents.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64