Subject: [mpls] implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:48:34 +0200

Working Group,

we have already requested publication of draft-ietf-mpls-
ldp-applicability-label-adv.

In the shepherd write-up I say that "we know of implementation"
of the draft, that far it is correct.

But it also says that I've sent out an implementation poll and
will update shepherd write-up if and when we get information.
That is not right, I forgot to send the poll.

This is to start a poll for implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-
ldp-applicability-label-adv.

If you have an implementation please respond to the mailing-list
or directly to the wg-chairs.

/Loa
for the wg chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64