Subject: [mpls] Milestones changed for mpls WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:14:28 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map  for
publication", set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib for publication",
set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm for
publication", set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone  for
publication", set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6  for publication",
set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv 
for publication", set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-dod  for publication",
set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth for
publication", set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv  for
publication", set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit
draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping  for publication", set
due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp for
publication", set due date to December 2013 from June 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mpls/charter/