Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 20:40:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy MPLS Echo Request
	Author(s)       : George Swallow
                          Vanson Lim
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a means of remotely initiating Multiprotocol
   Label Switched Protocol Pings on Label Switched Paths.  A proxy ping
   request is sent to any Label Switching Routers along a Label Switched
   Path.  The primary motivations for this facility are first to limit
   the number of messages and related processing when using LSP Ping in
   large Point-to-Multipoint LSPs, and second to enable leaf to leaf/
   root tracing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 09:46:01 +0200

Working Group,

The mpls wg co-chairs have decided to accept
draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping as a MPLS working group document.

Can the authors please re-post the draft as
draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping, without any other changes than
the filename and other administrativia.

/Loa
for the MPLS co-chairs

On 2013-07-05 05:40, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64