Subject: [mpls] New Liaison Statement, "Liaison Statement on initiating the Approval process for MPLS-TP Recommendations"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 02:48:15 -0700

Title: Liaison Statement on initiating the Approval process for MPLS-TP Recommendations
Submission Date: 2013-07-23
URL of the IETF Web page: http://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1273/

From: ITU-T SG 15  (Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>)
To: Multiprotocol Label Switching (Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, George Swallow <[email-masked]>, Ross Callon <[email-masked]>)
Cc: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>,Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>,Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List <[email-masked]>,John Drake <[email-masked]>,Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>
Reponse Contact: 
Technical Contact: 
Purpose: For information

Body: 
Attachments:

    Liaison Statement on initiating the Approval process for MPLS-TP Recommendations
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2013-07-23-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-liaison-statement-on-initiating-the-approval-process-for-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-1.pdf

    Draft Amendment 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8113.2/Y.1372.2 (2012) (for Determination, July 2013)
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2013-07-23-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-liaison-statement-on-initiating-the-approval-process-for-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-2.pdf

    Draft revised Recommendation ITU-T G.8121/Y.1381 (for Consent, July 2013)
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2013-07-23-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-liaison-statement-on-initiating-the-approval-process-for-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-3.pdf

    Draft new Recommendation ITU-T G.8121.1/Y.1381.1 (for Consent, July 2013)
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2013-07-23-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-liaison-statement-on-initiating-the-approval-process-for-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-4.pdf

    Draft new Recommendation ITU-T G.8121.2/Y.1381.2 (for Consent, July 2013)
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2013-07-23-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-liaison-statement-on-initiating-the-approval-process-for-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-5.pdf

    Draft Amendment 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8113.1/Y.1372.1 (2012) (for Determination, July 2013)
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2013-07-23-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-liaison-statement-on-initiating-the-approval-process-for-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-6.pdf

    Draft Amendment 2 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8151/Y.1374 (2012) (for Consent, July 2013)
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2013-07-23-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-liaison-statement-on-initiating-the-approval-process-for-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-7.pdf