Subject: Re: [mpls] draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-node-protection

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 14:18:37 +0000

Support

Br
Daniele

*** E-mail via DME powered by mobile broadband ***

--Original message---
Sender: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Time: Wed Jul 03 13:22:00 CEST 2013
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
Subject: [mpls] draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-node-protection

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting
draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-node-protection as an MPLS working
group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list (mpls at ietf.org). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

This poll ends July 17, 2013.

There are two IPR claims against this document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1727/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2116/

The authors has stated on the working group mailing list
that they are not aware of any other IPR claims against this draft.

However if you are on the the mpls working group mailing list and
aware of IPR that relates to this draft, the time to disclose
this is now.

/Loa
(mpls wg co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls