Subject: [mpls] Poll to see if we have consensus to make draft-osborne-mpls-extended-admin-group a wg document

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:45:07 +0800

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on te see if we have consensus to adopt
draft-osborne-mpls-extended-admin-group-02 as an MPLS working group 
document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list (mpls at ietf.org). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

This poll ends October 12, 2013.

There are no IPR claims against this document:

The author has stated on the working group mailing list
that he is not aware of any IPR claims against this draft.
However if you are on the the mpls working group mailing list and
aware of IPR that relates to this draft, the time to disclose
this is now.

/Loa
(mpls wg co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:50:50 +0800

Folks,

the correct name of the document is
draft-osborne-mpls-extended-admin-groups-02

/Loa

--