Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 23:19:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Supporting the Exercise command for PSC linear protection protocol
	Author(s)       : Alessandro D'Alessandro
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Huub van Helvoort
	Filename        : draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-09-25

Abstract:
   This draft indicates how IETF RFC6378 could be modified to address
   the Exercise function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/