Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-lcap-mpls-moving-iana-registries

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 00:29:16 +0000

Working Group,

The authors of draft-lcap-mpls-moving-iana-registries has told the
working group chairs that the draft is ready to be called for adoption 
as a WG document. 

Before starting the the call for adoption we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-lcap-mpls-moving-iana-registries?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 04:44:16 +0000

Ross,

Thank you. I am not aware of any IPR on this document. 

Thanks,

Thumb typed by Carlos Pignataro.
Excuze typofraphicak errows

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 12:22:20 +0200

Ross,

I don't know of any IPR that could possibly relate to this document.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64