Subject: [mpls] Progression of four PSC drafts

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:44:56 +0000

Authors, MPLS WG;

Having completed MPLS-RT reviews with many comments, the MPLS WG chairs
have been discussing how to make progress on four documents related to
Protection Switching:

- draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive
- draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc
- draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority
- draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd

We are thinking that the best approach involves asking for these documents to be
merged, and to appoint a couple of editors to work on doing the merge and improving
the quality of the documents. We are very pleased that Jeong-dong Ryoo and Eric Gray
have agreed to help us out as editors.

We would expect that the new document would replace the four documents listed
above, and that the authors of the above documents would all be listed as "contributors",
"contributing authors", or as authors of the new document.

Thanks, Ross
(for the MPLS WG chairs)