Subject: [mpls] The IETF data tracker updated

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:57:20 +0200

Working Group,

the data tracker for working group documents has been update. One change
that we have requested for some time is that we have an initial state
other than "Call For Adoption By WG Issued" since that gives the
impression the a poll to see if we have consensus to adopt the document
as working group document, but we only started to prepare that poll.

We now have a state that we will use for this preparation phase - it is
called "Candidate for WG Adoption".
During preparation we are e.g. doing, wg chair reviews, mpls-rt reviews
and an IPR poll.

Some authors has started to receive mails indicating that their
documents have been put into this new state. The mails are sent
automatically from the IETF secretariat, you should not respond to
these mails, and questions should be directed to the working group
chairs.

Martin has been doing most of these updates and we want to thank him
(for all the work) and also Henrik L for implementing the new state.

/Loa
for the mpls working group chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64