Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:11:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Moving Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) IANA registries to a new registry
	Author(s)       : Loa Andersson
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-23

Abstract:
   RFC 5586 generalized the applicability of the pseudowire Associated
   Channel Header (PW-ACH) into the Generic Associated Channel G-Ach.
   However, registries and allocations of G-ACh parameters had been
   distributed throughout different, sometimes unrelated, registries.
   This document coalesces these into a new "Generic Associated Channel
   (G-ACh)" registry under the "Multiprotocol Label Switching
   Architecture (MPLS)" heading.  This is an update to RFC 5586
   [RFC5586].

   This document also updates RFC 6374, RFC 6428, RFC 6378, RFC 6427,
   RFC-ietf-mpls-gach-adv-08, and
   RFC-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing-08.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/