Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 01:23:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Supporting Signal Degrade in PSC Linear Protection
	Author(s)       : Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   This document optionally updates [RFC6378], "MPLS Transport Profile
   (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection", to support protection against signal
   degrade (SD) in an effort to satisfy the ITU-T's protection switching
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/