Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:00:49 +0200

Working Group,

The authors of  draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path has told the
working group chairs that the draft is ready to be polled to see if
we consensus to make it a working group draft.

Before starting the wg poll we want to run an IPR poll.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-atlas-mpls-te-
express-path?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:20:08 -0400

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:00 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Working Group,
>
> The authors of  draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-**path has told the

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path.

Alia

> ______________________________**_________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/mpls<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls>
>

---

From: Sriganesh Kini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:09:58 -0700

Support making this a WG doc.

- Sri

---

From: "Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:22:26 +0000

> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-atlas-mpls-te-

yes. 

> (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

it's in the process of being disclosed.

Thanks.
s.

---

From: John E Drake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:43:48 +0000

Yours Irrespectively,

John

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Alia Atlas
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 5:20 AM
To: Loa Andersson
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path
Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:00 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Working Group,

Alia

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64<tel:%2B46%20739%2081%2021%2064>
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:15:35 +0000

Spencer

From: John E Drake [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 11:44 AM
To: Alia Atlas; Loa Andersson
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path
Subject: RE: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path

Yours Irrespectively,

John

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Alia Atlas
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 5:20 AM
To: Loa Andersson
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path
Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path

Alia

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
--