Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 18:10:07 +0200

Working Group,

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls has told the
working group chairs that the draft is ready to be working
group last called. We did an IPR poll for this document just
before accepting it as a working group document. However that
was over a year ago and before starting the wg last call we
will do and IPR poll and a working group chair review.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to Working Group,

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls has told the
working group chairs that the draft is ready to be working
group last called. We have not poll for IPRs on this draft
earlier.

Before starting the the wglc we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair) ?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)  has told the
working group chairs that the draft is ready to be working
group last called. We have not poll for IPRs on this draft
earlier.

Before starting the the wglc we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 18:27:13 +0200

Working Group,

Note: I'd a cut 'n paste error in the previous mail, here is
the corrected info:

  The authors of  draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp has told the

  The authors of  draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp has told the
  working group chairs that the draft is ready to be working
  group last called. We have not poll for IPRs on this draft
  earlier.

  Thanks, Loa
  (as MPLS WG co-chair) ?

  Thanks, Loa

  Thanks, Loa
  (as MPLS WG co-chair)

--

---

From: IJsbrand Wijnands <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 20:14:59 +0200

Hi Loa,

I'm not aware of IPR.

Thx,

Ice.

---

From: Jounay Frédéric <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:23:58 +0200

Hi,

I'm not aware of any patent related to this draft

BR,
Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, 08 September 2013 18:27
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; VIGOUREUX, MARTIN (MARTIN)
Subject: Correction: IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp

  Working Group,

Note: I'd a cut 'n paste error in the previous mail, here is the corrected info:

  Thanks, Loa
  (as MPLS WG co-chair) ?

  Thanks, Loa

  Thanks, Loa
  (as MPLS WG co-chair)

--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:36:28 +0200

Hi Loa,

I'm not aware of an IPR related to this draft.

  Regards

     Nic

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: IJsbrand Wijnands [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. September 2013 20:15
An: Loa Andersson
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; VIGOUREUX, MARTIN (MARTIN)
Betreff: Re: Correction: IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp

Hi Loa,

I'm not aware of IPR.

Thx,

Ice.

On 08 Sep 2013, at 18:27, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The authors of  draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp has told the working group 
> chairs that the draft is ready to be working group last called. We did 
> an IPR poll for this document just before accepting it as a working 
> group document. However that was over a year ago and before starting 
> the wg last call we will do and IPR poll and a working group chair 
> review.
> 
> The authors of  draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp has told the working group 
> chairs that the draft is ready to be working group last called. We 
> have not poll for IPRs on this draft earlier.
> 
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond 
> to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
> relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing 
> list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a 
> response has been received from each author and contributor.
> 
> If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author 
> or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware 
> of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
> 
> 
> Thanks, Loa
> (as MPLS WG co-chair) ?
> 
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond 
> to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
> relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing 
> list.* The documents will not advance to the next stage until a 
> response has been received from each author and contributor.
> 
> If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author 
> or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware 
> of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
> 
> 
> Thanks, Loa
> working group chairs that the draft is ready to be working group last 
> called. We have not poll for IPRs on this draft earlier.
> 
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond 
> to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
> relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing 
> list.* The documents will not advance to the next stage until a 
> response has been received from each author and contributor.
> 
> If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author 
> or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware 
> of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
> 
> 
> Thanks, Loa
> (as MPLS WG co-chair)
> 
> --
> 
>