Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 09:38:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using LDP Multipoint Extensions on Targeted LDP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Maria Napierala
                          Eric C. Rosen
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-09-04

Abstract:
   Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) can be used to set up Point-to-
   Multipoint (P2MP) and Multipoint-to-Multipoint (MP2MP) Label Switched
   Paths.  However, the specification for the Multipoint Extensions to
   LDP presupposes that the two endpoints of an LDP session are directly
   connected.  The LDP base specification allows for the case where the
   two endpoints of an LDP session are not directly connected; such a
   session is known as a "Targeted LDP" session.  This document provides
   the specification for using the LDP Multipoint Extensions over a
   Targeted LDP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/