Subject: [mpls] Milestones changed for mpls WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 05:20:05 -0700

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mpls/charter/

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:29:50 +0200

Working Group,

this was not very informative :). The data tracker automatically
sends out a mail when a milestone is changed or added.

However, when a wg chair adds a milestone this is depending that it
is approved by the AD and is not visible until approved.

What I did was adding the milestone for draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-
framework that for some reason were missing. The date is set to
Jan 2014.

/Loa

On 2013-09-11 14:20, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64