Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 01:37:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PSC protocol updates for non-revertive operation
	Author(s)       : Taesik Cheung
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
                          Huub van Helvoort
	Filename        : draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-09-10

Abstract:
   This document optionally updates [RFC6378], "MPLS Transport Profile
   (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection", to change non-revertive operation to be
   aligned with the behavior defined in [RFC4427] and in an effort to
   satisfy the ITU-T's protection switching requirements.  An operator
   command, Manual Switch to Working (MS-W) is also included to revert
   traffic to the working path in non-revertive operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/