Subject: [mpls] MPLS VPN Scaling Bof in London

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:59:37 -0800

Working Groups,

We will run a non-Working Group forming BoF in London to discuss
issues around Scaling of MPLS VPNs.

Lou Berger and i have accepted to chair this BoF, Vero Zheng will
take on the role as list admin and secretary.

We plan to kick-off the discussion on a problem statement as soon
as we have enough participants on the mailing list

We gave a heads up for this BoF in Vancouver - these slides were
presented in the RTG Area Open Meeting.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/slides/slides-88-rtgarea-5.pptx

We have started to prepare the BoF, and the discussion on how we set
it up will take place on a new mailing list:

    [email-masked]

Please subscribe to this list through:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scale

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64