Subject: Re: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-11

From: "Zengxinzong (Paul)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:54:03 +0000

Support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ross Callon
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 4:09 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-11

This is to start a poll on adopting draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-11
as an MPLS working group document. Since this call will continue through the
IETF meeting in London, I will extent the poll by one week (so that it will be a
three week poll).

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working group
mailing list ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>).

This poll will end Tuesday March 11, 2014. This is of course the Tuesday after
the IETF.

Thanks, Ross

---

From: "Chen, Walter W [NTK]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:13:34 +0000

Support.

Thanks, Ross

________________________________

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.