Subject: Re: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11

From: 刘志恒Vic Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:41:42 +0800

Support as a contributor

Vic Liu

China Mobile Research Institute
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ross Callon
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:46 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11

This is to start a poll on adopting
draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11

as an MPLS working group document. Since many of us will be in transit to
the 

IETF approximately two weeks from now, I will extent the poll by one week
(so 

that it will be a three week poll). 

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working group 

mailing list ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).

This poll will end Friday March 7, 2014. Note that this is the Friday of the
IETF, 

and thus we will each need to plan our review of the document and response 

around our travel plans and IETF activities. 

Thanks, Ross

---

From: Autumn Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 01:42:59 +0000

Support
-Autumn (As a co-author)

From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ross Callon
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:46 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11

This is to start a poll on adopting draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11
as an MPLS working group document. Since many of us will be in transit to the
IETF approximately two weeks from now, I will extent the poll by one week (so
that it will be a three week poll).

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working group
mailing list ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>).

This poll will end Friday March 7, 2014. Note that this is the Friday of the IETF,
and thus we will each need to plan our review of the document and response
around our travel plans and IETF activities.

Thanks, Ross