Subject: Re: [mpls] poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:20:24 -0800 (PST)

Support.

Ning So
972-955-0914

-----????-----
???: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] ?? Loa Andersson
????: 2014?2?8? 17:14
???: [email-masked]
??: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
??: [mpls] poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp 
as a working group document

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mld 
as an MPLS working group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working group 
mailing list ([email-masked]). Please give a technical motivation for your 
support/not support, especially if you think that the document should not be 
adopted as a working group document.

Please note that we have identified an overlap between this document and 
draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding. This document includes text 
to cover this.

There are 1 IPR claim against this document.

The authors has stated on the working group mailing list that they are not aware 
of any other IPR claims against this draft.

However if you are on the the mpls working group mailing list and aware of IPR 
that relates to this draft, the time to disclose this is now.

This poll ends February 22, 2014.

/Loa
(mpls wg co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +46 739 81 21 64 FREE  end_of_the_skype_highlighting
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls