Subject: [mpls] mpls i London

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 13:05:23 +0800

Working Group,

We have the final agenda for the London IETF:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.html

We will have two slots for the mpls wg in London

Tuesday   13.00-14.00 Sovereign RTG mpls Multiprotocol Label Switching
Thursday  15.20-18.30 Sovereign RTG mpls Multiprotocol Label Switching

The schedule is "unusual" in that it start with the short slot. Also
note that the is a 10 minute break in second slot, but we are not
going to bother about that and use all 190min if we need to, otherwise
finish early. The "Bits-n-Bites" session will take place after the mpls
meeting.

The wg chairs has just started to look at the agenda, please look up
Martin's mail and send us your slot requests according to the format
Martin gave.

See you in London!

/Loa
for the mpls wg chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Jahangir Hossain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 14:18:32 +0600

Thanks Loa for sharing this information.

Regards //  Jahangir

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

--