Subject: Re: [mpls] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-09.txt

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 15:37:48 +0100

Hello Curtis,

You wrote:

> See inline.

----8<--- snipped
>>>      This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
>>>      (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
>>>      Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
>>>      Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
>>>      capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
>>>      defined by the ITU-T.
>
> The above paragraph is not true since this is not a product of an IETF
> WG nor is it related to the agreed upon process between ITU-T and
> IETF.  Therefore the paragraph should be removed.

Thank you. We have removed this paragraph in
draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-10
which was uploaded some moments ago.

Regards, Huub.

-- 
*****************************************************************
               请记住，你是独一无二的，就像其他每一个人一样