Subject: Re: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11

From: "Zengxinzong (Paul)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 06:52:58 +0000

Support.

Best regards,
Paul
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 From: mpls [mailto:mpls-bounces at ietf.org] On Behalf Of Ross Callon
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 3:46 AM
To: mpls at ietf.org
Cc: mpls-chairs at tools.ietf.org
Subject: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11

This is to start a poll on adopting draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11
as an MPLS working group document. Since many of us will be in transit to the
IETF approximately two weeks from now, I will extent the poll by one week (so
that it will be a three week poll).

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working group
mailing list (mpls at ietf.org<mailto:mpls%20at%20ietf.org>).

This poll will end Friday March 7, 2014. Note that this is the Friday of the IETF,
and thus we will each need to plan our review of the document and response
around our travel plans and IETF activities.

Thanks, Ross

---

From: "Chen, Walter W [NTK]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:16:45 +0000

Support

Thanks, Ross

________________________________

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.