Subject: [mpls] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:45:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : MPLS-TP Applicability; Use Cases and Design
    Author(s)     : L. Fang, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : March 5, 2013 
    
   This document provides the applicability of Multiprotocol Label
   Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) with use case studies and
   network design considerations. The use cases include Metro Ethernet
   access and aggregation transport, Mobile backhaul, and packet optical
   transport.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:24:29 +0100

Folks,

I'm not sure why this mail went out - the document was published as
RFC 6965 in August 2013.

/Loa

On 2014-02-25 17:45, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64