Subject: [mpls] MPLS SDN World 2014: Segment Routing Update and Future

From: "Michel Gosse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:49:10 +0100

MPLS SDN World will start in 3 weeks.
 
A large session will be dedicated to the Segment Routing initiative,
launched during the 2013 Edition of the Congress. Update and future
evolution will be highlighted through fast reroute approaches testimonies
from carriers. Alternative solutions like label advertisement or source
label signaling will also be detailed.
 
Another main focus of the program will be on Data Center Virtualization,
especially overlays and WAN interconnection issues.
 
Other sessions will cover OpenFlow aspects, performance and traffic
engineering issues and mobile SDN.
 
More info.:
<http://www.uppersideconferences.com/mpls2014/mpls2014program_day_1.html>
http://www.uppersideconferences.com/mpls2014/mpls2014program_day_1.html