Subject: Re: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11

From: Yanhe Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 21:06:40 -0500

Support.

Thanks,
Yanhe Fan

>This is to start a poll on adopting
draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-11

>as an MPLS working group document. Since many of us will be in transit to
the

>IETF approximately two weeks from now, I will extent the poll by one week
(so

>that it will be a three week poll).

>Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working group

>mailing list ([email-masked]).

>This poll will end Friday March 7, 2014. Note that this is the Friday of
the IETF,

>and thus we will each need to plan our review of the document and response

>around our travel plans and IETF activities.

>Thanks, Ross

---

From: Roberttao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:08:03 +0000

Support.
/Robert