Subject: [mpls] Milestones changed for mpls WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 12:13:51 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-forwardig for publication",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp for publication", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply for
publication", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-special-purpose-labels", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-egress-protection for
publication", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-ingress-protection for
publication", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-node-protection for
publication", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping fpr
publication", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-te-express-path", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mpls/charter/