Subject: [mpls] Milestones changed for mpls WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 07:36:48 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv 
for publication", set due date to May 2014 from December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology  for
publication", set due date to May 2014 from December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv  for
publication", set due date to May 2014 from December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates for
publication", set due date to May 2014 from March 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability for
publication", set due date to June 2014 from November 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm for
publication", set due date to June 2014 from December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-tp-1ton-protection  for
publication", set due date to June 2014 from March 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mpls for
publication", set due date to June 2014 from March 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mpls/charter/

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 17:26:45 +0200

Working Group,

I've updated our milestones - the list below is not the complete
set of changes, new milestones need to be approved.

What we've is to list all the working group documents as milestones.
It is possible to discuss if this is the best way to do it, but please
remember that the support in the tool for composite milestone are less
than perfect.

/Loa

On 2014-04-01 16:36, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64