Subject: [mpls] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6371 (3963)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 01:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6371,
"Operations, Administration, and Maintenance Framework for MPLS-Based Transport Networks".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6371&eid=3963

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Liu Lin <[email-masked]>

Section: 7.1.2

Original Text
-------------
The peer MEP, upon receiving an LKI removal request, can either
   accept or reject the removal instruction and replies with an LK
   removal reply OAM packet indicating whether or not it has accepted
   the instruction.

Corrected Text
--------------
The peer MEP, upon receiving an LKI removal request, can either
   accept or reject the removal instruction and replies with an LKI
   removal reply OAM packet indicating whether or not it has accepted
   the instruction.

Notes
-----
LK  ---> LKI

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6371 (draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Operations, Administration, and Maintenance Framework for MPLS-Based Transport Networks
Publication Date    : September 2011
Author(s)           : I. Busi, Ed., D. Allan, Ed.
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Multiprotocol Label Switching
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG