Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 02:13:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Encapsulating MPLS in UDP
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Lucy Yong
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Yongbing Fan
                          Ross Callon
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies an IP-based encapsulation for MPLS, called
   MPLS-in-UDP (User Datagram Protocol).  The MPLS-in-UDP encapsulation
   technology MUST only be deployed within a service provider network or
   networks of an adjacent set of co-operating service providers where
   congestion control is not a concern.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/