Subject: [mpls] Implementation poll on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:30:46 +0200

Working Group,

We just started the wglc on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply. Once 
the wglc is done and the document updated accordingly. We will prepare
a Publication Request and among other things the  Shepherd Write Up
will be updated. One question we have to answer in the Shepherd Write
Up is about existing implementations or intentions to implement.

This is to start the Implementation Poll.

If you have or are aware of existing implementations of or intentions to 
implement draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply please send this
information to the working group mailing list or directly to the
working group chairs.

Note: We have requested this information earlier, but since there has
been much water under the bridges there might be new implementations or
intents to implement. We have chosen to run the implementation poll once
more. However, if you responded to the earlier implementation poll, you
don't need to respond again.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64