Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 21:02:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Traceroute Reply Mode Simplification
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          George Swallow
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Loa Andersson
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-05-01

Abstract:
   The Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Path (LSP)
   Ping and Traceroute use the Reply Mode field to signal the method to
   be used in the MPLS echo reply.  This document updates the "Reply via
   Specified Path (5)" Reply Mode value to easily indicate the reverse
   LSP.  This document also adds an optional TLV which can carry ordered
   list of Reply Mode values.

   This document updates RFC7110.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/