Subject: [mpls] MPLS working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 11:20:35 +0200

Working Group,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

There are two IPR disclosures against this document. All the authors
and contributors have stated on the working group mailing list that
they are not aware of any other IPRs that relates to this draft.

This working group last call ends June 10, 2015.

A little bit of background. We requested publication for this draft
earlier, but very late in the process it was discovered that the
document needed more work - and it was returned to the working group.
Document has been updated, and you can find a diff:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-05&url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-09

A discussion on the updates can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/slides/slides-92-mpls-8.pdf

/Loa
for the MPLS wg chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64