Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:16:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Configuration of Proactive Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using LSP Ping
        Authors         : Elisa Bellagamba
                          Gregory Mirsky
                          Loa Andersson
                          Pontus Skoldstrom
                          Dave Ward
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-11.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-08-24

Abstract:
   This specification describes the configuration of proactive MPLS-TP
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for a
   given Label Switched Path (LSP) using a set of TLVs that are carried
   by the LSP-Ping protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/