Subject: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-08.txt> (MPLS-TP Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM) Identifiers Management Information Base (MIB)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:52:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'MPLS-TP Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM) Identifiers
   Management Information Base (MIB)'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-08-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes Operations, Administration, and
   Management (OAM) identifiers related managed objects for
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and MPLS based Transport Profile
   (TP).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.