Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 22:37:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS-TP Shared-Ring protection (MSRP) mechanism for ring topology
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Lei Wang
                          Han Li
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Kai Liu
                          Jie Dong
                          Jia He
                          Fang Li
                          Jian Yang
                          Junfang Wang
	Filename        : draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-06.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2015-08-13

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements, architecture and solutions for
   MPLS-TP Shared Ring Protection (MSRP) in the ring topology for point-
   to-point (P2P) services.  The mechanism of MSRP is illustrated and
   how it satisfies the requirements for optimized ring protection in
   RFC 5654 is analyzed.  This document also defines the Ring Protection
   Switch (RPS) Protocol which is used to coordinate the protection
   behavior of the nodes on MPLS ring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/