Subject: Re: [mpls] Poll for adoption for draft-bryant-mpls-flow-ident-03

From: "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:21:43 +0000

Support.

Regards,
Nagendra

From: mpls <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of Ross Callon <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 3:29 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [mpls] Poll for adoption for draft-bryant-mpls-flow-ident-03

This is to start a poll on adopting draft-bryant-mpls-flow-ident-03 as an MPLS working group
document. Because this poll will occur over the US thanksgiving holiday, it will be extended
to three weeks.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working group
mailing list ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>).

There are no IPR disclosures pertaining to the draft. The authors have all indicated that
they are not aware of any IPR that applies to this document. The authors have also pointed
out that one of the documents referenced by draft-bryant-mpls-flow-ident-03 does have an
IPR declaration against it.

This poll for adoption will end Wednesday December 16, 2015.

Thanks, Ross