Subject: Re: [mpls] WGLC for draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:32:02 -0500

Working Group,

There was no on list support for advancing the BFD MPLS MIB.  During the
IETF session in Yokohama, there was one person who had read this draft and
he was an MPLS chair. :-)

There is no consensus to advance this draft.  We can re-visit this next
year.

Authors, please note the draft has expired.

-- Jeff

On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 02:26:31PM -0400, Jeffrey Haas wrote:
> BFD Working Group,
> (cc'ing MPLS)
> 
> This begins an extended Working Group Last Call for
> draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib, BFD Management Information Base (MIB) extensions
> for MPLS and MPLS-TP Networks.  The authors have indicated that this
> document is ready for advancement.
> 
> Please indicate whether you believe this document is ready to proceed for
> publication by the IESG.  Note that since this is a MIB, a MIB Doctor review
> will be requested as part of the publication process.
> 
> Authors, please state whether this document carries any IPR considerations.
> 
> -- Jeff