Subject: [mpls] IPR Disclosure Juniper Networks, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 07:40:33 -0700

Dear Raveendra Torvi, Santosh Esale, Luay Jalil, Uma Chunduri, Kamran Raza:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Application-aware Targeted LDP" (draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2796/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Juniper Networks, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Santosh Esale <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 18:33:45 +0000

This is just an "update" to a earlier disclosure, which was made against
the individual draft that was replaced by draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp.

Thanks,
Santosh