Subject: [mpls] poll on early allocations for draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 17:15:44 +0200

Working Group,

The authors of draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping have requested early 
allocation on some of the code points they define.

They want to have the following code points allocated by early
allocation:

We are requesting early allocation for these three values:

      Sub-Type          Sub-TLV Name
       TBD1        IPv4 IGP-Prefix Segment ID
       TBD2        IPv6 IGP-Prefix Segment ID
       TBD3        IGP-Adjacency Segment ID

 From 
http://www.iana.org/assignments/mpls-lsp-ping-parameters/mpls-lsp-ping-parameters.xhtml#sub-tlv-1-16-21, 
using the unassigned space
from 33-31743. Normal procedure is to allocate the lowest free values.

This opens up a one week window to see if there are any objections to
this early allocation. Please send comments to the MPLS WG mailing list
([email-masked]). Window closes again September 13, 2016.
In this case silence will be interpreted as consent.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:08:25 +0200

Working Group,

This poll is closed and we have seen no objections, we will go ahead
and request the IANA assign the code points described below as early
allocations.

/Loa
for the MPLS wg chairs

--