Subject: [mpls] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-lsp-ping-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 04:44:01 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-lsp-ping-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-lsp-ping/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to note that there's an editorial change that was
agreed [1] as a result of the secdir review that has still
to be made. (No big deal, just noting it in case it
gets forgotten.)

  [1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06754.html

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 15:03:57 +0000

Thanks for the reminder, Stephen.

This is now fixed in the working copy, which we will submit when Deborah signals.

Thanks,

— Carlos.

> On Sep 1, 2016, at 7:44 AM, Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>