Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt

From: Kishore Tiruveedhula <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 14:35:36 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks,
Kishore

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, November 28, 2016 at 11:43 PM
To: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt
Resent-From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Kishore Tiruveedhula <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Resent-Date: Monday, November 28, 2016 at 11:43 PM

Hi Loa,

I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to the draft.

Thanks,
Jeff
On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 18:19 Loa Andersson <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Working Group, authors,

We have started to prepare the the draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt for wglc,
prior to the wglc we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts this IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

No IPR disclosures have been submitted directly on draft-ietf-mpls-
ldp-mrt or the individual document it replaced.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 13:37:00 -0500

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Working Group, authors,
>
> We have started to prepare the the draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt for wglc, prior
> to the wglc we need to do an IPR poll.
>

I am not aware of any IPR that specifically applies to
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt.
RFC 7812 does have IPR on it and draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt relies on
technology in RFC 7812.

Regards,
Alia

> Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
> Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]