Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 18:48:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Trace Multipath Support for Link Aggregation Group (LAG) Interfaces
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          George Swallow
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          John E. Drake
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-06-03

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the MPLS Label Switched Path
   (LSP) Ping and Traceroute as specified in RFC 8029.  The extension
   allows the MPLS LSP Ping and Traceroute to discover and exercise
   specific paths of Layer 2 (L2) Equal-Cost Multipath (ECMP) over Link
   Aggregation Group (LAG) interfaces.

   This document updates RFC8029.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/