Subject: [mpls] MPLS working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 11:42:48 +0200

Working Group,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on draft-
ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

There is one IPR disclosure against draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-
lag-multipath, disclosure #3192 (this was first disclosed against the
indivudual draft as disclosuure #2496.

All the authors and contributors have stated on the working group
mailing list that they are not aware of any other IPRs that relates
to this document.

This working group last call ends June 18, 2018.

/Loa
MPLS wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64