Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:06:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC6374 Synonymous Flow Labels
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Mach Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          George Swallow
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Gregory Mirsky
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-06-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of making RFC6374 performance
   measurements on flows carried over an MPLS Label Switched path.  This
   allows loss and delay measurements to be made on multi-point to point
   LSPs and allows the measurement of flows within an MPLS construct
   using RFC6374.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/