Subject: [mpls] review of draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-11.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 17:02:33 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-11.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20180616
IETF LC End Date: 20180619
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready with Nits

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 
 - 6 authors (formal limit is 5)

 - ToC page 2 and 11 page 21: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgements

 - 1 page 3: please introduce LSP and SR abbrevs (MPLS is well known
  so does not need to be introduced). Remember that Abstract and body
  are independent so not well known abbrevs should be intrduced at
  first use in both.

 - 1 page 3: perfom -> perform

 - 2 page 4: IMHO you should add LAG in the list (it makes 7.2.2.1 easier
  to follow).

 - 6 page 10: accomodate -> accommodate 

 - 12 page 21: pelase check if Hendrickx is not Henderickx

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: these points are very minor so don't fix them if you don't have
another reason to update the I-D.