Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 09:21:10 +0000

Nic

I am not aware of any applicable IPR.

Regards

Matthew

From: mpls <[email-masked]> on behalf of "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, 28 June 2018 at 15:21
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang

Working Group,

We are currently preparing draft draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang for working group last call.

Part of this preparation is to do an IPR poll.

This mail is to start the IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

There are no IPR disclosures against draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

regards

Nic

---

From: "Shah, Himanshu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 14:44:21 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR related to this document.

Thanks,
Himanshu

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 10:21 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [**EXTERNAL**] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: Kamran Raza <[email-masked]>, Rajiv Asati <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Santosh Esale <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 10:21 AM

Working Group,

regards

Nic