Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 13:28:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Directed Return Path
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff  Tantsura
                          Ilya Varlashkin
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-10.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-09-28

Abstract:
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) is expected to be able to
   monitor a wide variety of encapsulations of paths between systems.
   When a BFD session monitors an explicitly routed unidirectional path
   there may be a need to direct egress BFD peer to use a specific path
   for the reverse direction of the BFD session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/