Subject: [mpls] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 05:26:45 -0800

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-07: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for using the YANG Security Considerations template.  Could you
please provide more details on which nodes are sensitive to write and read
issues; and the RPC operations of concern.  For example, see
draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg or draft-ietf-ospf-yang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few trivial editorial nits:

* Section 1.1. Typo.  s/minumum/minimum/
* Section 1.1.  Typo. s/catogories/categories/
* Section 1.1.  Typo. s/higlighting/highlighting/
* Section 3.0.  Typo. s/grapically/graphically/
* Section 5.2.1.  Typo. s/an network-instance/a network-instance/