Subject: [mpls] draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang IPR poll -- Fwd: draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 10:24:05 +0800

Working Group,

I got this from Igor as response for the IPR poll.

/Loa

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang
Date: 	Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:13:52 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	Igor Bryskin <[email-masked]>
To: 	Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>

Hi Loa,
I am not aware of IPR pertaining to this draft. Please, pass this onto 
MPLS WG list.
Regards,
Igor

Working Group, authors,

We have started to prepare draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang for working
group last call, prior to the wglc we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts this IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs3979, 4879 <tel:+443979,4879>,3669 <tel:+443669>and5378 
<tel:+445378>for more details).

There are currently no IPR disclosures against draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/ghei36>

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64