Subject: [mpls] working group adaption poll (wgap) for draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 10:56:21 +0800

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting
draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam
as a MPLS working group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list ([email-masked]). Please give a technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

There is one IPR disclosure against this document.

The authors have stated on the MPLS wg mailing list that they are
unaware of any IPRs that relates to this document.

The working group adoption poll ends May 15, 2020.

/Loa
-- 

My mail server it under a DOS attack, we are working to fix it but it
may take some time.

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64