Subject: [mpls] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-10.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 16:15:30 -0700

Dear All,
this version introduces the detailed description of multipoint BFD with an
active tail using unsolicited notification mode over p2mp MPLS LSP. Always
welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 4:09 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-10.txt
To: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd
Revision:       10
Title:          BFD for Multipoint Networks over Point-to-Multi-Point MPLS
LSP
Document date:  2020-04-17
Group:          mpls
Pages:          9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-10.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-10
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-10

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) for multipoint networks to detect data plane failures
   in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-multipoint (p2mp)
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) using active tails with unsolicited
   notifications mode.  It also describes the applicability of LSP Ping,
   as in-band, and the control plane, as out-band, solutions to
   bootstrap a BFD session in this environment.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat