Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 04:04:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updating the IANA MPLS LSP Ping Parameters
        Authors         : Loa Andersson
                          Mach Chen
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-04-16

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8029 and RFC 8611 that both define IANA
   registries for MPLS LSP Ping.  It also updates the language that is
   used to define the procedures for responses are sent when an unkwon
   or errored code point is found.  The updates are for clarification
   and to align this name space with recent developments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/