Subject: [mpls] Decision on number of authors on front page for draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 19:10:19 +0800

Working Group,

We have had a discussion over the last 7-8 weeks with the authors of
draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl on the number of authors listed on the
front page. The IETF rules says that there can be no more than 5 names
listed on the front page, if there are more authors than that the should
be moved to a section called "Contributors".

Considering the feedback (sometimes lack of feedback) We have converged on
the following:

Listed on the front page:

Stewart Bryant
George Swallow
Mach Chen
Giuseppe Fioccola
Greg Mirsky

Listed in the contributors section:

Zhenbin Li
Siva Sivabalan

At this time we also appoint Stewart editor of the document, in order
to have the attention needed through the final review and
publication process.

Could the editor please post a document with these changes.

/Loa
for the MPLS co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting phone: +46 739 81 21 64