Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 23:27:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Special Purpose Label terminology
        Authors         : Loa Andersson
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-05-05

Abstract:
   This document discusses and recommends a terminology that may be used
   when MPLS Special Purpose Labels (SPL) are specified and documented.

   This document updates RFC 7274 and RFC 3032.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/