Subject: [mpls] MPLS wg WGLC on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sf

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 13:14:42 +0800

Working Group,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sf.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

There are three IPR disclosures against draft-ietf-mpls-rmr, though
disclosure #2991 is an update of disclosure #2706ö

We lack responses on the IPR poll, we normally wit for responses from
all authors and contributors. However the IPR poll has been open
since May 29 and we have decided to go ahead and start the wglc
anyway.

If you have concerns du to lack of responses to the IPR poll, please
send those comments as part of the wglc.

Of the authors four has responded to the IPR poll. Of two contributors
one has responded to the IPR poll. All responses have been posted to
the working group mailing list, indicating that the respondents are
unaware of any non-disclosed IPRs that relates to this document.

This working group last call ends Friday July 15, 2020.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa.pi.nu@gmail
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64