Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 16:52:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC6374 Synonymous Flow Labels
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          George Swallow
                          Mach Chen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Gregory Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-10.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-03-05

Abstract:
   RFC 6374 describes methods of making loss and delay measurements on
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) primarily as used in MPLS Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP) networks.  This document describes a method of
   extending RFC 6374 performance measurements from flows carried over
   MPLS-TP to flows carried over generic MPLS LSPs.  In particular, it
   extends the technique to allow loss and delay measurements to be made
   on multi-point to point LSPs and introduces some additional
   techniques to allow more sophisticated measurements to be made in
   both MPLS-TP and generic MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/