Subject: [mpls] Reminder on MPLS Open DT Track 1 meeting on 2021-04-15

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 00:08:45 +0800

Design Team'

We have our first Track 1 meting on 2021-04-15.

The agenda will be found at:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/mpls/wiki/track1-agenda

WebEx info:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/mpls/jU7XZe9UeTQYU_SVSd0qT4YRAZU/

Loa/wg chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 14:57:56 +0000

All,

I added some minutes taken during the 1st meeting we held on 4/8 at:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/mpls/wiki/meeting20210408

Regards,
Tarek/wg chairs

On 4/13/21, 12:08 PM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Design Team'

    WebEx info:

    Loa/wg chairs

    --

Juniper Business Use Only