Subject: [mpls] coordinating track 1 and 2 for the MPLS Ooen DT

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 12:16:49 +0200

Working Group / DT

At our first meeting we said that we need two coordnatiors, one for 
track 1 and one for track 2.

Coordinating the joinnt meetings is viewed as part of coordinate the DT 
as such.

If you are interested to help us coordinate this effort, please contact 
the mpls wg chairs.

The tasks are:

Preparing and distribution the agenda (reminder mail and wiki).
Make sure that decisions and high level context are captured in meeting 
notes.
Coordinate with wg-chairs to make sure that the items are added to the 
agenda as necessary.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64