Subject: [mpls] IPR poll for draft-ninan-mpls-spring-inter-domain-oam

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 12:14:51 +0100

Working Group,

We are preparing draft-ninan-mpls-spring-inter-domain-oam for the 
working group adoption poll.

To do this we need to run an IPR poll.

This mail initiates the IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to 
draft-ninan-mpls-spring-inter-domain-oam?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are no IPR disclosures directly against against this document.

However, there were a disclosure against an earlier version of the 
document, draft-ninan-spring-mpls-inter-as-oam. It would be good if the 
authors could help us verify id this disclosure is still valid.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. **The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.** The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
   mpls wg co-chair

PS

We expect responses from:

S. Hegde
K. Arora
M. Srivastava
S. Ninan
N. Kumar
as co-authors; and

Carlos Pignataro
Zafar Ali
as contributors

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64