Subject: [mpls] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 07:31:14 -0800

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this short document.  Only one minor question regarding how the
existing OSPF code points are being changed.  I presume that it has been
discussed and there is a good reason as to why the existing OSPF code point is
not being relabeled as OSFPv2 to avoid long term confusion?

Rob