Subject: [mpls] Webex meeting invitation: MPLS Open DT Meeting

From: MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 11:12:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

MPLS Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

MPLS Open DT Meeting
Occurs every Thursday effective Thursday, November 18, 2021 until Thursday, March 17, 2022 from 11:00 PM to 12:30 AM, (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
11:00 PM  |  (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 2430 077 5458 
Meeting password: pxHpYAih648

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8544b684a8c636320cbfe851c5b13f18

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m579f575cda314c22e7b04277cd7dfc42

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,24300775458## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*24300775458%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=me9812e76c7af176bc87490c0919e6219

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.