Subject: [mpls] IETF 113 PALS, MPLS, DETNET Joint Session - Slot Request

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 20:24:27 -0500

Hi All,

The draft agenda for IETF 113 has been posted -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda

PALS has a joint session with the MPLS and DetNet WGs, focusing on
cross-group MPLS issues:

THURSDAY, March 24, 2022 Thursday Morning Session I
Start: 10:00 Vienna/05:00 ET/09:00 UTC for 2 hrs
Park Suite 8 RTG pals  Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services WG - Joint PALS/
MPLS/DetNet

The WG chairs and I (PALS Secretary) are coordinating the agenda for this
session.

Our plan is to have presentations focus on progress and topics discussed by
the Joint Open Design Team.

Please send slot requests via *reply to this email* (i.e., to
[email-masked]) *with the Subject intact* before the end of the
day *March 7* (any timezone).
Please include the following in your request:

   1. Topic: (e.g., “PW Control Word Stitching”)
   2. URL to your draft on Datatracker: you only need to provide the file
   name to the example URL (e.g., “http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-
   ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk/
   <https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fdoc%2Fdraft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk%2F&data=04%7C01%7Chaoyu.song%40futurewei.com%7Ce07100c8b6b54aeca02308d93bf432e9%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C1%7C637606742296159879%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=vAi4cMt3YlXBZPvbWDaCVeZt5a2K9%2FxdftoH5n2mzEA%3D&reserved=0>
   ”):
   3. Brief statement of objectives and issues to be discussed and resolved
   via the presentation during the meeting:  (e.g.,“Gather interest from the
   WG to work on this solution”)
   4. Requested duration: (norm/default is 10 min): “20 min”
   5. Speaker name: <Given-name FAMILY-NAME-IN-ALL-CAPS> (e.g., “Dave
   SINICROPE”):

Thank you!
Dave Sinicrope
PALS Secretary
[email-masked]

---

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 20:29:39 -0500

For requests related to topics beyond the scope of the Joint Design Team,
please refer to the slot request for the MPLS WG agenda and @Mach Chen
<[email-masked]> .
Regards,
Dave

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 8:24 PM David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Park Suite 8 RTG pals  Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services WG - Joint PALS
> /MPLS/DetNet
>
> Our plan is to have presentations focus on progress and topics discussed
> by the Joint Open Design Team.
>
> [email-masked]) *with the Subject intact* before the end of
> the day *March 7* (any timezone).
>    3. Brief statement of objectives and issues to be discussed and
>    resolved via the presentation during the meeting:  (e.g.,“Gather interest
>    from the WG to work on this solution”)

-- 
David Sinicrope