Subject: [mpls] Agenda for the MPLS Open DT on Thursday 2022-02-24

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 16:13:31 +0800

Design Team/Working group,

I have posted an agenda for the meeting on Thursday at:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/mpls/wiki/2022-02-24-agenda

I have added an agenda iten 0. "Agenda Bashing" since I'm uncertain in 
which order to do this, and also if I have correctly captured all the 
requests for presentations of drafts.

If you have a request not captured please let me know.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:28:33 +0800

Design Team / WOrking Group,

Kireeti has asked that hireport on feedback from discussions with HW 
designiger will be moved to 2021-03-03. I have changed thje agenda.

/Loa