Subject: [mpls] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-19.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:56:54 -0800

Dear All,
all the comments received from the early RtgDir review have been addressed.
Also, addressed comments from Jeff Haas regarding the use of the LSP Ping
(the ability to handle more than one LSP Ping that carries the BFD
Discriminator TLV with the same local discriminator value and the BFD
Reverse Path TLV).
Always welcome your questions and comments.
The draft is stable and the authors believe is ready for the WG LC.

Regards,
Greg (for the authors)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 7:27 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-19.txt
To: Mach Chen (Guoyi) <[email-masked]>, Greg Mirsky <
[email-masked]>, Ilya Varlashkin <[email-masked]>, Ilya Varlashkin
<[email-masked]>, Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-19.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed
Revision:       19
Title:          Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Directed Return
Path for MPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
Document date:  2022-02-14
Group:          mpls
Pages:          9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-19.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-19.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-19

Abstract:
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) is expected to be able to
   monitor a wide variety of encapsulations of paths between systems.
   When a BFD session monitors an explicitly routed unidirectional path
   there may be a need to direct egress BFD peer to use a specific path
   for the reverse direction of the BFD session.

The IETF Secretariat