Subject: [mpls] Webex meeting invitation: MPLS Open DT Meeting

From: MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 06:07:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

MPLS Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

MPLS Open DT Meeting
Monday, February 7, 2022
11:00 PM  |  (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 2427 409 8551 
Meeting password: t5Qa7AQbcy8

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1ec3d6da7daf5317e969633a7c0bdb83

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf4acdde93ab0fa24aebd97e5d6f9568c

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,24274098551## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*24274098551%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mae9f4dd7088ac4774c1f560532448ded

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.