Subject: Re: [mpls] New Version Notification for draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-03.txt

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 12:19:30 -0500

Hi MPLS WG,

FYI, We have published a new version of the MPLS IOAM draft that uses IOAM
Indicators in  the Entropy Label Control Flags.

Welcome your review comments and feedback.

Thanks,
Rakesh (for authors)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:           draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam
Revision:       03
Title:          MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
Document date:  2022-02-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-03.html
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-03

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) is used
   for recording and collecting operational and telemetry information
   while the packet traverses a path between two points in the network.
   This document defines how IOAM data fields are transported with MPLS
   data plane encapsulation using new Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh)
   and updates the RFC 5586.