Subject: [MSEC] TESLA

From: Mohamed Nadjar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 17:09:02 +0200

Hi,

I would like to know if somebody already tried to implement TESLA??

I don't know how to do it and I need some help.

Thanks.

Mohamed NADJAR, Inria Rhône-Alpes, Planete Team,  France

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Adrian Perrig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 20:10:02 -0700

Hi Mohamed,
I implemented a prototype in Java about two years ago. In the
meantime TESLA has evolved, and we specified the authentication field
format. We are now working on a clean reference implementation in C,
aiming to be ready by the next IETF. However, it would be great to
have more than one independent implementations, to make sure that they interoperate.

> I don't know how to do it and I need some help.

What problems in particular did you encounter? We would be happy to
help you with any questions you have.

Greetings,
  Adrian