Subject: [MSEC] WGLC on draft-ietf-msec-tesla-for-alc-norm-05.txt

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:59:28 -0700

Folks,

At the last MSEC WG meeting, the consensus was to take draft-ietf- 
msec-tesla-for-alc-norm-05.txt to Working Group last call. Please  
review and send your comments to the MSEC WG ([email-masked]) list  
before Oct 3, 2008. Please feel free to send any private concerns to  
the chairs or the shepherding AD.

Thanks,
Brian & Lakshminath

_____From [email-masked]  Fri Sep 19 16:57:49 2008
To: [email-masked]
From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:59:28 -0700
Subject: [MSEC] WGLC on draft-ietf-msec-tesla-for-alc-norm-05.txt
Sender: [email-masked]

Folks,

At the last MSEC WG meeting, the consensus was to take draft-ietf- 
msec-tesla-for-alc-norm-05.txt to Working Group last call. Please  
review and send your comments to the MSEC WG ([email-masked]) list  
before Oct 3, 2008. Please feel free to send any private concerns to  
the chairs or the shepherding AD.

Thanks,
Brian & Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec

__________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec