Subject: [multimob] Multimob drafts

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
  Multimob drafts are listed below with some comments inserted.
I look forward to seeing you in Dublin next week.

Regards,

Behcet

PROBLEM STATEMENT DRAFTS:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-04.txt

This draft has potential to be taken as the requirements draft for Multimob. Thanks to Thomas, Matthias and Gory for their hard work .

http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-00.txt
http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-00.txt
http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-zhang-multimob-memcast-ps-01.txt
The authors of the above drafts informed me that they missed final draft revision deadline of July 14, 2008.

http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-sarikaya-multimob-ps-00.txt

SOLUTION DRAFTS:
Group Management Protocol Solution Drafts
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-01.txt

MIPv4/v6 solution drafts:

http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-mip4-00.txt
http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-xia-multimob-hybrid-00.txt

HMIPv6 solution drafts:

http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-04.txt

FMIPv6 solution drafts:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-multicast-01.txt

Nemo solution drafts:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-02.txt

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob