Subject: [multimob] Reposting - Preparations for IETF-73

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:47:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jari,

  Thanks for the good news.
The bar BOF milestones were:
PMIPv6
Requirements Draft -00 version has already been published. It received
several comments. The authors are preparing to issue -01 version soon. 
PMIPv6
Solution draft -00 version will be issued mid October. There are a few
people who volunteered are working on this draft. The work is to my
knowledge advancing well.

Apart from the above, a new version of
requirements for IGMP/MLD extensions draft
(draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-01.txt) will be out soon (to
be confirmed by the authors) and the solution draft
(draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-01.txt) was revised just before Dublin meeting. 

I think that Multimob is ready for the BOF.

Regards,

Behcet

----- Original Message ----
From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
To: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 12:42:58 PM
Subject: Re: [multimob] Preparations for IETF-73

Bechet,

Thanks for the efforts in setting this up. We are discussing the 
approval of this BOF in the IESG and IAB on the coming Friday.

I think the agenda and charter proposal look reasonable. I still need to 
read the new drafts.

Is there anything else you or others on this list want to say about the 
readiness state of this effort? Did you succeed in updating the drafts 
as agreed in the bar BOF? Do people on the list agree with the contents 
of the requirements draft?

Jari

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob