Subject: [multimob] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-00.txt

From: "Hui Deng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:59:34 +0800

Hello, all

Design team have finished the basic document writing,
we would like to extend more deep discussion in the mailing list,
Please feels free to comment on this,

many thanks
-Hui
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2008/9/17
Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : Multicast Support Requirements for Proxy Mobile
IPv6
       Author(s)       : H. Deng, et al.
       Filename        : draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-00.txt
       Pages           : 14
       Date            : 2008-09-16

This document summarizes requirements for multicast listener support
in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) scenarios.  In correspondance to
PMIPv6, multicast mobility management requirements do not request any
active participation of the mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob