Subject: [multimob] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt

From: "Hui Deng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:17:13 +0800

Hello, all

We have updated the draft based on the list discussion.
Please help to review and comment.

thanks

-Hui

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : Multicast Support Requirements for Proxy Mobile
IPv6
       Author(s)       : H. Deng, et al.
       Filename        : draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt
       Pages           : 14
       Date            : 2008-10-19

This document summarizes requirements for multicast listener support
in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) scenarios.  In correspondance to
PMIPv6, multicast mobility management requirements do not request any
active participation of the mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement-01.txt
_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob