Subject: Re: [multimob] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-00.txt]

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 07:54:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
  This draft has been discussed by several people before submission.Now that it has been submitted, please post your comments on the list.

Regards,

Behcet

________________________________
From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:43:31 AM
Subject: [multimob] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-00.txt]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-00.txt
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

    Title           : PMIPv6 Extensions for Multicast
    Author(s)       : H. Asaeda, et al.
    Filename        : draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-00.txt
    Pages           : 32
    Date            : 2008-10-27

This document describes Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) extensions and
solutions to support IP multicast.  The Mobile Access Gateway (MAG)
and the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) are the mobility entities defined
in the PMIPv6 protocol and establish a bi-directional tunnel to
manage mobility for mobile nodes within the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.
This document defines the roles of LMA and MAG to support IP
multicast for the mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob