Subject: [multipathtcp] Multipath by using TLS - in scope or out of scope ?

From: Andrew Yourtchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 06:10:40 +0200

There were some discussions earlier on the list about this, but I did not see
the 100% concluded answer, and yesterday after a chat with Iljitsch I
figured I'd
send it -

Using (appropriately extended) TLS as a mux/demux layer for multipath
over plain unmodified TCP connections, is that something we consider
in-scope ?

thanks,
andrew

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:01:39 +0200

> over plain unmodified TCP connections, is that something we consider

Andrew: IMHO the purpose of the BOF is to decide whether to launch a WG
for Multipath TCP.  Other work can proceed in parallel.  If you think
the charter needs to include something, please say so.

Scott