Subject: [multipathtcp] Split of documents / work items

From: Michael Tüxen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:54:01 +0200

Dear all,

I think that separating several issues in different work items
and possible documents make a lot of sense. This was pointed
out already at the mic.

One particular item is the multi path specific congestion control
considerations. They also apply to other transport protocols
which a multi path capable.

Best regards
Michael

---

From: John Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:03:21 -0400

Michael T?xen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> and possible documents make a lot of sense... 

   I agree.

   In particular, I found the existing I-Ds a bit long; and IMHO several
folks talking during the BoF didn't seem to have a full grasp of them.

> which a multi path capable.

   I would definitely like to see that as a separate draft.

   (BTW, I envision multipath TCP eventually being as rich an area for
experimental congestion-control as plain TCP has proven.)

--
John Leslie <[email-masked]>