Subject: [multipathtcp] WG chairs for MPTCP

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:24:12 +0200

Dear WG,

Yes, you are now a WG. The charter has been approved, and I have
instructed the secretariat to announce the WG creation.

I have selected the following two as chairs for this WG:
    * Philip Eardley <[email-masked]>
    * Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>

I thanks them for their willingness to serve. I hope this WG will have
great success in its tasks.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------