Subject: [multipathtcp] MPTCP Agenda topics for Hiroshima

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:54:50 +0100

Hi,

We're very pleased to be the Chairs of our new MPTCP WG. We're very much
looking forward to trying to help make the WG a great success.

We have a nice time-slot in Hiroshima, 9:00-11:30 AM on Monday (subject
to agenda changes). We now want to start planning the meeting, so please
let us know if you'd like to present something at the WG meeting. 

Our Charter has 6 items and it would be great if we can make progress on
most of them:-  

  a. An architectural framework 

  b. A security threat analysis 

  c. A coupled multipath-aware congestion control algorithm.           

  d. Extensions to current TCP to support multi-addressed multipath TCP.

  e. An extended API 

  f. An application considerations document

  You can find the detailed description of the WG in the following link.

  http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/mptcp-charter.html 

Note, our first Milestone is in Mar 2010 - Established WG consensus on
the Architecture.

Please provide us the following information in your presentation
request, 

  1: your name

  2: presentation title

  3: requested presentation length

Best wishes and see you in Hiroshima!

Phil & Yoshifumi

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:31:20 +0200

WG,

To avoid confusion. If you look at the current Draft IETF meeting agenda
MPTCP is not listed.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/76/agenda.html

It is to my knowledge supposed to be scheduled on Monday at 17.40-19.40.
But there are a tools issue. Please note that this is still not the
final agenda.

Cheers

Magnus

[email-masked] skrev:
> Please provide us the following information in your presentation request,
> 
>   1: your name
> 
>   2: presentation title
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> multipathtcp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multipathtcp

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:34:52 +0100

Thank-you to those who asked for time to present in our MPTCP WG
Meeting.

So far we have requests for agenda time on:-

* Architecture - who presents?

* Protocol design  - who presents?

* congestion control - costin presents?

* Threat Analysis - marcelo

* API - alan ford or Michael Scharf

* host routing - mark handley

Just wanted to check if there was anyone else who wanted to present
something, or if we forgot a request - if yes, please reply as soon as
possible.

It's excellent that we have a lot of requests. Unfortunately we only
have a 2 hour slot and it seems the chances of getting another slot are
"low".

Thanks,

phil

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 16 October 2009 08:55
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [multipathtcp] MPTCP Agenda topics for Hiroshima

Hi,

 

  e. An extended API 

  1: your name

  2: presentation title

Phil & Yoshifumi