Subject: [multipathtcp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-handley-mptcp-routing-00

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:13:50 +0100

I just submitted a draft on outgoing host routing for MP-TCP:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-handley-mptcp-routing-00.txt

I'd like to request a slot to discuss this in Hiroshima.  It's not
clear to me if this will eventually become an multipathtcp WG item, or
MIF, or what, but something that discusses these issues probably needs
to be a WG item somewhere eventually.

Thanks,
Mark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: 2009/10/19
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-handley-mptcp-routing-00
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-handley-mptcp-routing-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Mark Handley and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-handley-mptcp-routing
Revision:        00
Title:           Outgoing Packet Routing with MP-TCP
Creation_date:   2009-10-19
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
Multipath TCP extends the TCP protocol to allow multiple paths to be
used simultaneously for the same TCP connection.  The different paths
are typically provided using multiple IP addresses for the same end
system, each address taken from a subnet that is routed differently.
In this document we describe a set of conventions for how to ensure
that outgoing packets are routed in a manner consistent with the
network topology and constraints on use of that topology such as
those imposed by ingress filtering on IP address prefixes.

The IETF Secretariat.