Subject: [multipathtcp] Linux MPTCP version 0.1 released

From: Sébastien Barré <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:15:30 +0100

Hi,

I am happy to announce that Linux MPTCP v0.1 is now released.
You can download it here: http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/mptcp

Moreover, thanks to much help from Pierre Reinbold, we have set up a 
Trac development platform, that gives the following possibilities:
*Consult the current documentation
*Browse and download the releases
*Directly browse the source code and move through the branches of the 
git repository (main branch is called mtcp).
*Contribute by sending bug reports, bug fixes or patches.

All this is detailed and accessible from the above website.

Note that it is still in an early stage, although it can already be used 
for some experiments.

Do not hesitate to send me comments or questions by mail about this, or 
already post bug reports or patches on the trac site.

Just please be patient to get an answer, since I will be disconnected 
from now until Dec 8th.

regards,

Sébastien.

-- 
Sébastien Barré
Researcher,
CSE department, UCLouvain, Belgium
http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/sbarre