Subject: [multipathtcp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket-00.txt

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 09:43:34 +0200

FYI,

A new version of I-D, draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Benjamin Hesmans and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket
Revision:	00
Title:		A socket API to control Multipath TCP
Document date:	2016-07-06
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket-00

Abstract:
    This document proposes an enhanced socket API to allow applications
    to control the operation of a Multipath TCP stack.