Subject: [multipathtcp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-peirens-mptcp-transparent-00.txt

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:35:22 +0200

FYI,

This draft documents the transparent Multipath TCP mode that is well 
adapted for hybrid access networks that combine fixed networks (e.g. 
xDSL) and wireless (e.g. LTE).

Name:		draft-peirens-mptcp-transparent
Revision:	00
Title:		Link bonding with transparent Multipath TCP
Document date:	2016-07-05
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		21
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peirens-mptcp-transparent-00.txt

Abstract:
    This document describes the utilisation of the transparent Multipath
    TCP mode to enable network operators to provide link bonding services
    in hybrid access networks.

Olivier